/ Freyer Industrial Return Policy
Freyer Industrial Return Policy
At Freyer we are here to serve our customers. We would always rather do this up front by providing the right product for the application. We encourage our customers to measure twice, order once.
- To return a product, you must request, fill out a Freyer Industrial RMA within seven (7) days of receiving the product and return it to Freyer Industrial.
- Returnable Items.
2.1 Standard stock items in new condition or with damages noted on BOL at time of receiving will be accepted for return.
2.2 Custom sizes, cut lengths, logo mats and all other special order products cannot be returned. They are non-refundable and non-returnable.
3. Return Costs.
3.1 In all cases, the Customer shall be responsible for all return shipping costs.
3.2 All return shipping costs must be prepaid. Freyer Industrial nor our partners will not accept return shipments COD.
3.3 The Customer shall also be charged a 15-40% restocking fee, in addition to actual shipping expenses, depending on the product.
4. Defective or Damaged Products. If a product is defective or damaged upon arrival to the Customer, Freyer Industrial will replace the item at no charge. However, the Customer must inspect the product before accepting delivery. If the product is defective or damaged, the Customer must refuse it. Any damages or shortages should be documented on the freight bol and must be reported to Freyer Industrial within 5 business days.
5. The Customer shall return any items to the shipping location identified on the Return Merchandise Authorization. The Customer shall not return items to Freyer Industrial, unless the item(s) were shipped by Freyer Industrial from its location. Failure to do so will incur a transportation fee deducted from the credit.
6. All returns must identify the RMA number obtained from Freyer Industrial visibly on all returned boxes.
7. PLEASE NOTE that there may be slight variations in color between images displayed and found online, samples sent to the Customer, and the actual product received. These variations do not constitute defects or damages and may be returned subject to the restocking fee and shipping charges specified above.