B5510-14-DS Dura-soft Bumpers
Dura-soft Loading Dock Bumpers
Dura-soft dock bumpers are a tough steel face bumper with a patented woven rubber design. The steel face moves on grove while the rubber loop interior absorbs over 80% of impact force. Dura-soft dock bumpers are great for docks with heavy loads. Great impact absorption combined with a friction reducing steel face. Steel face dock bumpers take on friction while reducing impact force by over 80%. They are a great fit for docks with air-ride trailers or up and down movement. Freyer Dura-soft dock bumpers are made in the USA.
Mounting and Installation
Two mounting options available: steel angles for most applications– equipped with 1/4″ steel angles on both sides; and bumpers with flat plates (welded installations) .
Flat plates are a 1/4″ flat steel plate for one or both ends.
Hardware for bolted installations can be added to your order above.
- Eliminates costly repairs from severe shock to loading docks.
- Absorbs over 80% of impact force.
- Impact absorbing bumper with a steel face to reduce friction.
- Provides protection against vehicle damage to docks, buildings and cargo.
- Manufactured from 80% recycled material – a green product.
- Made In the USA.
Uses and Applications for Steel Face Dock Bumpers
Steel face bumpers protect against friction.
Best for use in loading docks with air-ride trailers or dock equipment cause up and down movement