LB410-36SF Steel-Faced Bumper
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”36536″ img_size=”large” parallax_scroll=”no”][vc_column_text text_larger=”no”]
Steel-Faced Loading Dock Bumpers
Steel face dock bumpers are a tough laminated rubber bumper with a steel face. Steel face dock bumpers are great for docks that have friction caused by air-ride trailers and loading dock equipment. Steel face dock bumpers take on friction while reducing impact force by up to 70%. Freyer steel face dock bumpers are made in the USA.
Mounting and Installation
Two mounting options available: steel angles for most applications– equipped with 1/4″ steel angles on both sides; and bumpers with flat plates (welded installations) .
Flat plates are a 1/4″ flat steel plate for one or both ends.
Hardware for bolted installations can be added to your order above.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Eliminates costly repairs from severe shock to loading docks.
- Absorbs up to 70% of impact force.
- Impact absorbing bumper with a steel face to reduce friction.
- Provides protection against vehicle damage to docks, buildings and cargo.
- Manufactured from 80% recycled material – a green product.
- Made In the USA.
Uses and Applications for Steel Face Dock Bumpers
Steel face bumpers protect against friction.
Best for use in loading docks with air-ride trailers or dock equipment cause up and down movement[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]