B612-51-A Extra-Length Laminated Dock Bumpers
Laminated dock Bumpers are built tough and made of laminated rubber plies.The rubber plies are compressed into its steel frame at over 1500 lbs. of pressure. The industry standard, laminated dock bumpers are a work horse in building protection. Made in the USA, laminated dock bumpers from Freyer come with a five-year warranty.
Laminated dock bumpers are a green product. Made from recycled rubber that is reinforced with synthetic material. Recycled rubber and fiber come together to make a tough rubber ply that is good for the environment and make a tough rubber dock bumper.
Manufactured under pressure exceeding 1,500 lbs. to absorb over 80% of impact force.
Leading bumper sold in the industry today.
Eliminates costly repairs from severe shock to loading docks.
Tough plies of laminated rubber material nearly eliminate chip ping or abrasion, unlike molded rubber, extruded rubber.
Anchor bolts are protected by at least 3″ of rubber to prevent damage.
Provides protection against vehicle damage to docks, buildings and cargo.
Made In the USA. 5-year warranty.
Uses and Applications for Laminated Dock Bumpers
- Suited to many applications on loading docks, in factories and warehouses.
- Protect your building from tall trailers docking at incline.
- Job one, impact protection for loading docks.
- Wall protection where fork lifts or other material handling equipment are in use.
- Angles are installed with anchor bolts or welded as needed by the application.
- Choice of angles or flat plates can be made above with hardware.
- Finish of angles comes in standard black enamel for no charge or hot-dipped galvanized for a bit extra. You can choose your finish above.
- Resilient rubber material of dock bumpers rubberized-fabric cut to size and punched to receive 3/4″ supporting rods.
- Assembled under approximately 1,500 lbs. of pressure.
- Angles are welded to 3/4″ rods at one end and closed with threaded rod and nut at the other end.
- Cut rubber fabric reinforced plies made from recycled materials.
- Laminated rubber pads compressed and secured with .75 Inch steel rods.
Mounting and Installation
- Two mounting options available:steel angles for most applications–equipped with 1/4″ steel angles on both sides; and bumpers with flat plates (welded installations) couples well with dock levelers. Flat plates are a 1/4″ flat steel plate for one or both ends.
- Hardware for bolted installations can be added to your order above.