B612-18-SF Steel-Faced Dock Bumpers
B612-18-SF – 12″ High x 18″ Long x 6″ Thick
The B612-18-SF is a quality laminated rubber bumper but incased with an even tougher steel plate face. Importantly, steel-faced dock bumpers reduce friction while absorbing impact force by up to 70%. This means they can handle your deliveries and heavy loads.
Do you have trucks with air-ride trailers and loading dock equipment like dock levelers? Steel-faced dock bumpers like the B612-18-SF will not break down under everyday contact and stressors. They are designed to absorb impact while reducing and handling friction too. This makes them perfect for docks that have up and down movement from common equipment and typical setups.
Mounting and Installation
Three mounting options are available: steel angles for most applications, equipped with 1/4″ steel angles on both sides, bumpers with flat plates (welded installations) or a combination of a steel angle on one side and flat plate on the other. See below:
Standard – Steel Angles on Both Sides (bolted Installation)
P1- Plate on one side / angle on the other (welded and bolted installation)
P2- Plates on both sides (welded Installation)
Make mounting and hardware selection for B612-18-SF above. (We provide hardware are concrete wedge anchors for mounting to concrete surfaces.)
- Eliminates costly repairs from daily use by severe shock to loading docks.
- Absorbs up to 70% of impact force.
- Reduces friction from air-ride trailers and dock equipment unlike rubber bumpers that may pit and wear out.
- Vertical build provides 36″ of linear coverage for different truck heights.
- Provides protection against vehicle damage to docks, buildings and cargo.
- Manufactured from 80% recycled material – above all a green product.
- B612-18-SF – Proudly Made In the USA.
Uses and Applications for Steel-Faced Dock Bumpers
B612-18-SF steel-faced bumpers protect against friction.
Best for use in loading docks with air-ride trailers or dock equipment cause up and down movement